House Removals Halifax
Living in Halifax or moving from Halifax we are here to help we can assist with:
- Removals boxes and materials
- Packing services
- Removals services Local-National-International shipping
- European removals
- Domestic removals or Commercial removals
Providing Professional Removals to and From all parts of Halifax
Shibden, Stump Cross, Nothowarm, Shelf, Norwood Green, Lightcliffe, Hipperholme, Southowarm, Siddal, Salterhebble, Greetland, Elland, Hollywell Green, Sowood, Stainland, Barkisland, Greetland wall, Ripponden, Rishworth, Cragg Vale, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, Heptonstall, Pecket Well, Todmorden, Mytholmroyd, Luddenden, Luddenden foot, Sowerby, Sowerby Bridge, Triangle, King Cross, Pellon, Wheatley, Mixenden, Boothtown, Queensbury, Ogden & Copley.
Details about Halifax
Halifax is a great town located on the river calder, situated in West Yorkshire. Halifax if you are living here you will know it is a charming market town with historical vitality. Halifax is Calderdale’s Largest town complete with iconic buildings museums not forgetting grade 1 listed piece hall.
Having two selective Schools North Halifax Grammar School, Illingworth and Crossley Heath School Saville park. Higher Education is available at Calderdale College and The Maltings College
Located in the south-eastern corner of the moorland region named as the South Pennines. Halifax town situated about 6 km from the M62 motorway, close to Bradford City and Huddersfield Town. The Tees-Exe line passes through the A641 road, linking Brighouse with Bradford and Huddersfield.
- Piece Hall a former cloth hall, where woollen cloth were traded. First opened on 1 January 1779, trading took place for two hours on a Saturday morning in a total of 315 merchant trading rooms. Piece Hall became a public market and now host to many arts, crafts and independent shops. The Piece Hall has recently undergone a £19 million conservation and transformation programme. The works were completed in July 2017, with the building fully reopened in the August (on Yorkshire day) with shops, cafes and events.
- Dean Clough Mill built in the 1840s–’60s for Crossley’s Carpets located beside the Victorian Gothic Revival North Bridge, once the largest carpet factory in the world. It was converted to a business park in the 1980s first owned by John Crossley.
- Halifax Town Hall was designed by Charles Barry, who also designed the Houses of Parliament, in 1863.
- Borough Market is a Victorian covered market-place in the town centre.
- Wainhouse Tower, at King Cross, a late Victorian folly constructed in the late 1800’s. Originally intended to be the chimney for a dye works, it became a folly after the dye works was sold in 1874 and the new owner refused to pay for its completion. It is the tallest folly in the world and the tallest structure in Calderdale.
- Joseph Paxton designed the People’s Park here in Halifax , given to the people of Halifax in 1857 by Sir Francis Crossley.
Why should I choose DSD House Removals Halifax ?
- FREE Insurance cover
- Household Name
- Able to provide an unlimited amount of testimonials
- A range of vehicles to suit your removals needs – keeping your cost down
- Exceptional/ Trained Team – CRB checked
- Capable of completing local Wakefield Removals to Worldwide moves for any property type and size.
See our true live customer feedback on our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/DSDRemovals
Additional popular DSD services include:
- DSD Secure Storage
- Packing Services
- Supplier of industry Standard Packing Material
- Overseas Removals
- Waste Removals
- DSD House Removals Halifax
The next steps…
It’s easy, we will pop over to assess your removal requirements and provide you with a quotation.
If you are looking for a local, efficient experienced Removals Company, which has the capability to service every type of Removal needs
Our customer reviews say everything you need to know about us we aim high and deliver the standards you deserve.
Removals Contents Form Download – Microsoft Office Excel Format(84kb)
See our true live customer feedback on our Facebook page